2017 Fair Entry Process
1) The 2017 Fair Exhibitor’s Handbook will be available in limited hard quantities only. Copies will be available at the UW-Extension Office, T.B. Scott Public Library, and each Department Superintendent and Club Leader will receive a copy. The handbook will be available online at the fair website (www.lincolncofair.com) by May 1st. The handbook will be in PDF format and can be printed off entirely or just the sections you are interested in. It is suggested you only print what you need. Updated pages for 2017 will be available to replace the 2016 pages that have changes.
2) The entry form is a single page (not the 3 page carbonless form). Entry forms will be available at the UW-Extension Office and online at the Lincoln County Fair website by May 1st. You will need to make a copy of the entry form before you hand it in. You will not get a copy back with your entry tags. For more information on filling out the entry form, please refer to the Exhibitor Handbook, “Directions for Filling Out an Entry Form”.
3) Online entries are available! For more information and directions on entering online, please visit our website, www.lincolncofair.com, after May 1st and click on the Exhibitors tab. There is no extra cost associated with entering online and you won’t need to fill out an entry form by hand! New in 2017***there will be a fee for entries, please watch for more information on this***.
4) Entry forms (and online entries) will need to be postmarked, dropped off, or submitted by Thursday, June 15, 2017 at 4:30 pm. There are no exceptions to this rule for 2017. If you are planning on exhibiting, please make sure to get your entries into the Fair Office by this date. The following are the different places to submit your forms:
- Online (visit our website for details and a link that will take you to the online entry site)
- By mail. Mail to: Lincoln County Fair, P.O. Box 921, Merrill, WI 54452.
- Drop off at the UW-Extension Office between May 1st and June 15th.
- June 13th & 14th – Drop off at the Fair Office on the Merrill Festival Grounds.
5) Each year, as with every handbook, there are always changes to the departments, general information, judging times, etc. Please be sure to review these sections to keep current on what’s happening at the fair this year.
6) If you have completed your online fair entry properly, you will receive two emails—one indicating that you have an account followed by a second one that lists all of the entries you have made. Please be sure to double check this second email and keep for your records. If you do not receive this second email, you have not completed the entry process properly and need to go back into your account to complete the entry process. In most cases, you have not completed the final step where you agree to abide by the fair rules and hit submit.
If you have questions on the entry process or any questions on the handbook, please contact Cindi Christiansen at (715)218-7649. The Lincoln County Fair thanks you for your continued support and looks forward to a great Fair for all!
Submitted by Cindi Christiansen, Lincoln County Fair Association