The Lincoln County 4-H Robotics group was organized in 2016 to provide an opportunity for youth to discover the world of robotics by building and programming robots. 4-H Leaders, Pat Chieves and Peter Schuetze have established the following calendar for 2017:
- Tuesday, February 7, 2017 at 6 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 7, 2017 at 6 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 4, 2017 at 6 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 2, 2017 at 6 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 6, 2017 at 6 p.m.
- No meeting in July, August or September
- Tuesday, October 3, 2017 at 6 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 7, 2017 at 6 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 5, 2017 at 6 p.m.
All meetings will be held at the Lincoln County Service Center at 801 North Sales Street in Merrill in Lower Level Conference Room 156. Meetings normally last about 2 hours.
So if you love a challenge…please come join this group. Other adult leaders are encouraged and welcome to attend.
If you have any questions regarding the 4-H Robotics Group, please contact Pat at 715-218-9044 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will also find additional information about the 4-H Robotics projects on the project pages of the Wisconsin 4-H website under STEM. Information found here includes a listing of 4-H literature for each project, statewide events and additional resources.