2018 Lincoln County Fair Entry Process
- The 2018 Fair Exhibitor’s Handbook will be available in limited hard quantities only. Each Department Superintendent and Club Leader will receive a copy. The handbook will be in PDF format on the fair website lincolncofair.com . It can be printed off entirely or just the sections you need.
- Online entries are best! For more information and directions on entering online, please visit our website, lincolncofair.com and click on the Exhibitors tab. When entering on line, you will receive 2 emails. One stating that you have created an account, and another one stating that your entries have been submitted. If you do NOT receive the second email, it means you DID NOT hit the submit button at the bottom of entry process and you are not entered. The second email will show a list of what you entered.
- The printed entry form is a single page and can be picked up at the UW-Extension office . You will need to make a copy, if you want one, before you hand it in, you will not get a copy back with your entry tags.
- Entries will need to be submitted, (or postmarked, or dropped off) by July 15, 2018. (NOTE July 15th is a Sunday, plan accordingly). If mailing send to: Lincoln County Fair, PO Box 921, Merrill WI 54452.
- Junior Division exhibitor must enter Junior Department if one exists for their projects. Junior exhibitors may only enter Open Division if there is no Junior Department (i.e. Open Antiques) or if they were not enrolled as a 4-H member by the 4-H enrollment deadlines.
- Each year there are some changes to the departments, general information, judging times etc. Please be sure to review these sections to be certain you have the correct information.
If you have questions on the entry process or any question on the handbook, please contact Cindi Christiansen at 715-218-7649.
The Lincoln County Fair thanks you for your continued support and looks forward to a great 130th Fair.
Submitted by: Cindi Christiansen, Lincoln County Fair Association