Hello from the Lincoln County 4-H Office!

Hello Lincoln County 4-H Members and Leaders,

I’m excited to introduce myself to your 4-H community as I begin my new role with in the UWEX program as your 4-H Program Coordinator.  This new 4-H Program Coordinator role is a 50% time position, which may be an adjustment at first for the Lincoln County 4-H Program.  But together we will do our best to continue (and add to) the great things Lincoln County 4-H does.

The other 50% of my time is designated as the 4-H Program Coordinator in Langlade County.  As I looked at the projects and events, I’m excited at the possibility of providing some dual county events.

I look forward to meeting each of you at an event or project meeting. If you are in the office please stop by and introduce yourself. It’s hard to set regular office hours, however, I’m trying to schedule Tuesdays and Wednesdays with some Friday time in Merrill.  But that will change based on meetings or events.  If you need to reach out to me, it might be best to email me at holly.luerssen@ces.uwex.edu.  Then we could set a time to meet.

See you soon!

Holly Luerssen

4-H Program Coordinator – Lincoln and Langlade Counties