Lincoln County 4-H provides opportunities for members and volunteers to be recognized for their accomplishments. Members are eligible for the Key Award, the “I Dare You” Award, High School Scholarships and the Memory Book Awards. The had work of our volunteers are recognized with the Outstanding Leader Award, Outstanding Fair Volunteer Award and the Friend of 4-H Award. Several members of Lincoln County 4-H have also been won awards from the Wisconsin Association of Fairs. Older Youth are also eligible for several 4-H Trips, sponsored by National, State and Local 4-H.
Each year a 4-H Recognition Banquet is held in October or November. The 2017 Lincoln County 4-H Recognition Banquet will be held on Saturday, October 21st at St. Francis Xavier Catholic Church (1708 E 10th Street in Merrill). During the banquet, we will recognize 4-H leaders for their years of service, graduating 4-H members, “I Dare You” Leadership award recipients, Memory Book award winners, Friend of 4-H Award recipients and Outstanding 4-H Leader award recipients. Please plan to join us for this special evening.
Reservations are due by September 29th to Jennifer Genrich.
In the News:
- “A Proud Past, A Bright Future” – Merrill Courier – November 8, 2013
- 4-H honors volunteers for “Proud Past” – Merrill Focus – November 8, 2013
- See What Our 4-H Volunteers Are Cooking Up – County Courier November 9 2012
- 4-H leaders recognize volunteers, members – Merrill Focus – November 16 2011
- 4-H Recognizes those willing to lend a hand – County Courier – November 11 2011
- Foto News – Sandy Thurs – November 2010
- Merrill Focus – Sandy Thurs – November 2010
- Foto News – Banquet November 2010
- Merrill Courier – Banquet – November 2010
- Merrill Focus – Banquet November 2010