November 1st, 2018
2018 4-H Dairy Promotion Program
Presented by the Dairy Farmers of Wisconsin
All 4-H youth organizations in Wisconsin are invited and encouraged to participate in the 2018 Dairy Promotion Program, presented by the Dairy Farmers of Wisconsin.
Please read the information below carefully to take advantage of the opportunity to earn dairy promotion merchandise.
- The 4-H Dairy Promotion Program is open to all Wisconsin 4-H clubs in good standing.
- Any 4-H Club who conducts a local dairy promotion and educational activity that builds excitement and trust for Wisconsin dairy products and/or Wisconsin Dairy farmers during June Dairy Month are eligible.
- Successful dairy promotion reports will receive $50 towards merchandise from the Wisconsin Cheese and Dairy Gear online store: www.CheeseAndDairyGear.com. Gift certificates will be issued beginning July 1, 2018 and will expire June 30, 2019. *One per club, per year.
- All 4-H clubs will submit their own dairy promotion report form online.
- The completed dairy promotion report form must be well-organized with a complete event description.
- All submissions must include a photograph of your activity or event with your report. The report form and photo(s) should be entered no later than November 1, 2018.